As our faithful readers no doubt know, the stationary 3,000 mile Race Across the Window begins Thursday at noon. Our team of eight riders will ride 24/7 until we've finished our virtual cross-country ride to raise funds for the Challenged Athletes Foundation. We're thankful for all the support we've gotten already. So far our sponsors include:
- Kuota will provide us with three bikes for use by sponsors, CAF athletes, celebrities and other guests to ride along with our team.
- Craft Performance Wear is giving us some great gear to wear for the ride.
- Zensah is providing compression sleeves to help us recover between rides.
- Chomper Body is giving us their chamois cream to keep our personal regions happy.
- WIN Detergent will help us keep our clothes clean and smelling good despite 3 hours of riding per day.
- NUUN is giving the riders their active hydration tablets to keep our electrolytes up.